Zortek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated Tekkit community focused on economy through large corporation development.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorkogen
Admin
Zorkogen

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Heyo! I'm Zorkogen, or just Zork for short. I am an Admin at Zortek and also the server operator. I host the server box at my house, and make sure that it runs smoothly 24/7. I also diagnose connection problems, install plugins, all that good stuff.

While I'm not doing school work, you can always find me tweaking some settings on my computers and phone. I love computer programming, networking, and anything with the word "tech" in it.

But programming isn't all I do. In my spare time I create (and listen to) electronic music. I'm looking at buying some professional equipment sometime before the year ends so I can start producing tracks. My favorite artists are DJ Tiesto, Adventure Club, SHM, OVERWERK, Mt. Eden, and anything from Monstercat. I personally think that genres in music are useless, so I won't bother listing my favorite ones.

Believe it or not, I do get outside! Smile I love to run for endurance and row for my school's crew team.

Oh, and I play Minecraft too. Wink

PBWY,
-Zork
Sys-Admin
Back to top Go down
Gwammy

Gwammy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 pm

YOUR IN CREWWWWW?
Back to top Go down
TheGrapist

TheGrapist

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 pm

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.
Back to top Go down
colt47

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 am

Well for intros zork in a 6'2 nerd who loves star wars so beware of darth mauled skin player so you dont get mauled bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zortek :: Main Lobby :: Human Resources-
Jump to: